- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
At Golder, we thrive on challenges.
Golder is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Do you have the desire to learn? The drive to excel and thrive in an engaged, collaborative environment?
Golder is currently seeking a Project Administrator to work in our Manchester, New Hampshire office. This administrative position provides an opportunity to join a fast-paced team who provides solutions on environmental and engineering projects. Your supportive role will include involvement through all stages of a project's life cycle, while working closely with project and technical managers.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Support Project Managers and internal stakeholders in planning and executing projects
- Coordinate project setup and closing as per Golder's Project Delivery procedures
- Assist with developing and maintaining project Work Breakdown Structure and schedule
- Coordinate logistics in support of travel and field programs, including mobilization, site access, accommodation, field supplies, etc.
- Setup and maintain budget and expenditure tracking under the guidance of Project Managers
- Interface with the accounting team regarding client invoicing, payments, and the monthly project billing cycle
- Maintain project contracts and documentation for sub-consultants, contractors, and vendors
- Track equipment calibration certification
- Track and manage compliance with requirements of quality management processes or plans
- Assist with developing and managing project Health, Safety, Security & Environment (HSSE) plans
- Coordinate and document team communications
- Compile progress reports for the client, project team, and other stakeholders
- Coordinate document delivery, updates, filing, and implement other control systems
- Visible support resource for knowledge of Golder systems and protocols
- Provide non-technical document review, proofreading for accuracy, completeness, compliance with corporate policies, formatting adherence, including grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Working knowledge of project management principles
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Five or more years of professional experience with a focus in office management, administrative and/or project support
- Computer skills and experience with industry standard commercial computer software including Microsoft Office
- Detail oriented with strong planning, organization, and communication skills along with a positive attitude and the ability to work both independently and on teams
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-dimensional role, within a demanding virtual environment
- Authorized Notary Public
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Business, or related discipline, with exposure to financial management
- Knowledge of the Project Management Institute's (PMI's) A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge
- Basic understanding of scheduling principles and software (e.g., Primavera P6 or MS Project) common to industry practices
- Submittal of a cover letter with your application is appreciated
Your benefits at Golder will include:
- Employee owned structure
- Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
- Opportunity to deepen your expertise in a dynamic work environment
- Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects
- On the job training, mentoring, and coaching
Renowned for technical excellence, Golder is a leading, global employee-owned engineering and consulting firm with over a half century of successful service to its clients. With over 165 offices in over 40 countries, Golder's 7,000 professionals are driven by a passion to deliver results, offering unique specialized skills to address the ever-evolving challenges that earth, environment and energy present to clients across the infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, manufacturing and power sectors.
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
Golder is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, genetic information, marital status, national origin, race, religion, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities or other characteristics protected by law. Golder is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
To learn more about our company and culture click here to view The Promise of Golder video.