- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Waste Connections is currently looking for a Scale House Attendant to work in at our Transfer Station in Dudleyville AZ. In this position you will be weighing trucks in and out of the facility and also interacting with the public. You must have excellent customer service, good computer skills, and cash handling experience.
**Note: This is a Part Time Position , Friday-Saturday **
- Greet and direct all customers and employees upon entry of the Transfer Station.
- Weighing trucks in and out and calculating payments for customers.
- Track weight information from scale to computer system and get appropriate signatures.
- Ensuring that incoming garbage loads are safe and do not contain any inappropriate material.
- Carry out extensive Data Entry.
- Answers phone in a professional and enthusiastic fashion.
- Performs full clerical and general office duties.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Assisting with office duties, filing and paperwork as needed.
- Ensuring that customers and employees conduct all business in a safe manner and wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Providing general upkeep of the Scale House.
- Ability to work in a team environment and demonstrate a high degree of tact, discretion and diplomacy.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Prior cash handling experience required.
- Reliability and punctuality is a must.
- Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
- We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Vetera n.