- XPO Logistics, Inc.
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
At XPO Logistics, our employees are our greatest asset. We're always on the lookout for talented supervisors who can lead their team to outstanding performance by offering guidance, mentorship and development opportunities, while ensuring organizational policies and procedures are followed. As the Warehouse Team Lead, you will inspire your associates to achieve maximum productivity, exhibit professionalism and strive to be error-free. As part of our team, you'll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generousbenefits package, including extendedhealthbenefits(medical, dental and vision),pension,life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Assign work and monitor group activities
- Instruct associates in proper equipment, operational and maintenance procedures; guide team in understanding housekeeping requirements
- Monitor and maintain availability of tools, materials and supplies
- Oversee the usage of equipment and ensure team adherence to all safety procedures and programs
- Manage inventory, including monitoring levels and performing merchandise reconciliation
- Assist with resolving problems to ensure maximum associate productivity; take necessary action to correct substandard performance
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- 4 years of warehouse experience
- Experience in a supervisory role
- Microsoft Office experience and proficiency
It'd be great if you also have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Availability to work a variety of shifts, including days, evenings and weekends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills; able to coach and mentor team members
- Solid math skills and analytical ability
This job requires the ability to:
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Work in a warehouse environment that is not climate-controlled
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status, family status, disability or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time as needed.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Accommodation email must include:
• Your name
• Job title with location (city/province) and requisition ID
• A clear description of the disability accommodation that you are seeking
More search results
Senior Communications Specialist-Employee Communi…
Toronto Transit Commission
Associate Vice-President, Indigenous Engagement &…
Building Manager II Resident (Killarney Gardens)
Executive Assistant Real Estate & Portfolio Renew…
Senior Communications Specialist, Stakeholder Eng…