- Ingram Micro Inc
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $52 billion in revenue, we have become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 40 acquisitions since 2012.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for supporting management with financial analysis and reporting. This includes financial analyses on data validation and management, financial modeling, & operating results analysis. May also be responsible for forecasting, budget preparation, and business planning. Often required to work on special projects. Opportunity to grow into areas of greater responsibility.
Analysis and interpretation of data
Support management with analysis and interpretation of financial data through periodic and ad-hoc financial analyses, including, but not limited to:
- Consolidation of Global Operations & Global Shared Services financial and operational data to support annual budget, quarterly forecast, and strategic plans
- Capital expenditure consolidation, review, and analysis
- Financial modeling of prospective business initiatives
- Trend analysis and variance on operating expense performance
- Tracking and analysis of strategic business targets
Prepare a variety of periodic (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual) reports
Prepare ad-hoc reports, following guidelines established by the requestor
- Manage successful completion of interdepartmental and departmental projects
- Effectively utilize team, departmental and intradepartmental resources to drive initiatives
- BA/BS Degree in Finance/Accounting
- 0 - 2 years business experience. Familiarity with working in a high-volume, highly dynamic, rapid paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Ability to make recommendations, gain agreement, and implement solutions on behalf of a diverse organization.
- A moderate level of knowledge in:
- Spreadsheets - Excel - developing formulas, using functions such as pivot tables, v-lookup formulas, and basic excel database logic
- Ability to work with intermediate to senior level internal associates.
- A moderate level of financial analysis knowledge.
- Moderate level of modeling and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under moderate supervision and guidance at a stable pace.
- Ability to work take some leadership role with peers and work on project teams