- PALM BEACH GARDENS,FL
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
At Golder, we thrive on challenges.
Golder is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Do you have the desire to learn? The drive to excel and thrive in an engaged, collaborative environment?
Golder Associates is seeking a Shareholder Relations Administrator to work in our Palm Beach Gardens, FL location. In this role you will have the opportunity to provide accurate and timely support in a broad range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Recording of receivables and payables into accounting system;
- Process payments for shareholder payables;
- Preparation of journal entries and monthly bank reconciliations;
- Maintain Shareholder Master File and excel files and monthly reconciliations with Shareworks;
- Shareworks database management including share activity imports, Shareholder inquiries and troubleshooting, updating profiles, and verifying information;
- Manage monthly balance reporting of Payroll Deduction Plan balances;
- Prepare shareholder loan agreements, coordinate signatures where needed, and work with payroll departments for payoffs and balance updates;
- Send and execute shareholder agreements with each transaction of shares for electronic signatures and filing of executed documents;
- Communicate with Shareholders on status of share transactions;
- Preparation of other word and mail merge documents as required;
- Preparation of various reports as needed;
- Respond to requests from Trust account Custodians and IRA Funds for share balances and updated Share Transfer Price
- Maintain shareholder distribution outlook groups;
- Ongoing education for Shareholders in using/navigating the Shareworks site; and
- Perform other duties as required.
- This position will also provide administrative support to the legal and shareholder relations team as required
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of a High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related field is strongly preferred
- Minimum 3 years work experience in benefit administration, accounting, and/or administrative support function;
- Excellent working knowledge of accounting/bookkeeping;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word is required;
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-dimensional role;
- Must be detail orientated and able to work with limited supervision;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience with Shareworks Software is preferred but not required
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines through proven organizational skills;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information;
- Willing to take on additional responsibility
Your benefits at Golder will include:
- Employee owned structure;
- Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
- Opportunity to deepen your expertise in a dynamic work environment;
- Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects; and,
- On the job training, mentoring, and coaching.
Renowned for technical excellence, Golder is a leading, global employee-owned engineering and consulting firm with over a half century of successful service to its clients. With over 165 offices in over 40 countries, Golder's 7,000 professionals are driven by a passion to deliver results, offering unique specialized skills to address the ever-evolving challenges that earth, environment and energy present to clients across the infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, manufacturing and power sectors.
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
Golder is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Golder is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
To learn more about our company and culture click here to view The Promise of Golder video.