- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Fort Worth,TX
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Waste Connections, Inc. has immediate openings for HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR at our C&D Landfill in Fort Worth, Texas . The schedule is alternating, with Monday - Friday the first 3 months, then Tuesday - Saturday for 3 months.
- Ability to efficiently operate bulldozers, wheel loaders,motor grader, scraper.Compactorexperience preferred , but not required.
- Performs routine inspection and maintenance on vehicles such as checking oil, water, and tires.
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies.
- Litter pick-up
- Promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- A typical schedule for this position is Monday-Friday, with an occasional Saturday as needed, 50-55 hour work week.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Basic knowledge of computer skills.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)