- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Are you looking to join a diverse and dynamic team of hospitality workers that values adventure and travel?
The ideal candidate will have some experience in resort and restaurant kitchens, be able to multi-task, take directions and have a willingness to learn, work in a fast-paced manner, and provide adequate service.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, or pans, using a dishwashers or by hand.
- Keep dishwasher clean and immediately report any functional or mechanical problems to the Kitchen Manager.
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Stock supplies, such as food or utensils, in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, or salad bars.
- Clean food preparation and production areas as required.
- Receive and store supplies.
- Clean garbage cans with water or steam.
- Transfer supplies or equipment between storage and work areas, by hand or using hand trucks.
- Handle tableware carefully to prevent breakage and loss.
- Coordinate with and assist fellow employees to meet guests' needs and support the operation of the restaurant.
- Assist with Prep tasks as needed
- Full-time, paid work.
- There are no fees for job seekers.
- Opportunity to Travel across the United States and experience different positions in a number of different locations.
- Six-month placements available for our Summer and Winter sessions.
- If you want to stay on after your placement, that option exists!
- The program works in groups so if you have friends you would like to live and travel with, make sure you apply together!
- Staff accommodations available for all Mobilize staff
- Employee is responsible for relocation and housing cost
- Customer service or hospitality experience is an asset but not a requirement.
- Must be over 21 and be legally able to work in the United States
- Provide a clear police record.
- A sense of adventure!