- XPO Logistics, Inc.
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Pay rates starting at $22.50 CAD plus any applicable shift differential pay.
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, our employees are our greatest asset and we're always on the lookout for inspirational leaders who know how to get the best out of their team. As the Lead, you will oversee the warehouse and its employees to ensure our operations continue to run smoothly. Become a part of XPO, and you'll have a starring role in helping us provide exceptional daily freight solutions for our global customers.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Oversee operational processes to ensure correct inventory levels and that orders are completed accurately and on time
- Review workload and assign tasks to employees
- Properly train and coach warehouse team and provide positive developmental opportunities; recommend disciplinary actions as needed
- Correctly utilize a warehouse management system and maintain appropriate work documents
- Establish, maintain and promote exceptional customer service
- Correctly interpret and enforce company policies and safety procedures to ensure compliance; safely operate various equipment and tools
- Provide support and backup to warehouse management
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- 2 years of experience in a warehouse environment
- 1 year of SAP experience
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and handheld scanners
It'd be great if you also have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Availability to work a flexible schedule as needed, including planned and unplanned overtime, which may include weekends
- 1 year of experience as a supervisor
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
This job requires the ability to:
- Lift up to 50 lbs. frequently and greater than 75 lbs. occasionally
- Take a reach truck or cherry picker to a height of 23+ feet
- Tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status, family status, disability or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time as needed.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Accommodation email must include:
• Your name
• Job title with location (city/province) and requisition ID
• A clear description of the disability accommodation that you are seeking