Territory Manager/ Outside Sales Representative
- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Work Hard, Play Harder"
Are you looking to join a growing sales team that is full of opportunity and career growth? How about a team that celebrates wins, supports you directly in achieving your goals, offers flexibility, and pushes you to the next level?
We are in search of a proactive Sales Professional who is motivated to learn, grow, and succeed in our organization for our Kelowna district. You will be the Territory Manager/Outside Sales Representative for the Vernon and surrounding area for Waste Connections of Canada.
- Base Salary + Uncapped Commissions
- Excellent Benefits Package
- RRSP Matching
Summary of Functions:
The Territory Manager/Outside Sales Representative will prospect new business while providing excellent customer service and sales skills to maintain an existing book of business. In this role, you will be reaching out to potential customers by cold calling... a lot! We have a great sales tool to help you manage your robust sales pipeline. That's right - you can throw away the pad and papers stacking up in the trunk of your car and manage your customers through our in house sales tool. You'll be taught a great understanding of our service offerings. You'll bring out the benefit of our products and be comfortable presenting them to anyone. Utilizing a consultative selling approach, the Outside Sales Representative will match new and existing prospect's needs to Waste Connections services and aims to secure long-term partnerships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sourcing new business opportunities within the Vernon and surrounding area
- Enter intelligence gathered into our ARES system for future follow up
- 3-4 years of solid business to business (B2B) sales experience
- Experience with contract selling will be an asset
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (word, excel, etc.)
- Knowledge of ARES, Salesforce, or comparable CRM tool is a plus
- Must have own vehicle for existing customers and new prospects
What's in it for you?
With competitive base salary, Chairman's club trip incentives (an all-inclusive paid trips top salespeople), and awards and incentives, our culture looks to drive success and creates an environment that is a great place to work for any motivated salesperson. On top of all of this, you can earn even more through our sales commission plan. Our compensation package is competitive and comes with excellent benefits.You'll also be associating yourself with a company that likes to lead by example through a strong presence in our local communities, charitable giving, sustainability initiatives, and more.
Please apply online at www.wasteconnectionscanada.com .
Waste Connections of Canada/Enviro Connexions is an Equal Opportunity Employer