Senior Supply Chain Analytics Lead- Toronto, ON
- Mars Incorporated
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
This role drives long term Supply Chain functional capability improvements in fulfillment of MarsOne and segment specific business objectives (OGSM).
As an embedded operational lead this role identifies and leads transformational process improvement against targeted KPI outcomes highly leveraging advanced analytics (development, training, coaching) and today's digital capabilities. Key outcomes include process optimization and enablement through cross platform user based tools & equipment.
The role networks through a broad spectrum of cross functional & global associates in needs assessment, best practices, primarily within the user community, but also with senior stakeholders to manage alignment, expectations, adherence and deployment.
This role requires solid understanding of supply chain best practices, LEAN principles & Mars signature processes (e.g. CMOS, S&OP+).
What we are looking for:
- University degree (Engineering preferred)
- 3+ years Supply Chain experience
- A strong understanding of Supply Chain best practice systems and process
- Demonstrated the ability to be a self-starter and take initiative/ownership; adaptive and flexible to new ideas and change
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- LEAN certification
- Experience with continuous improvement & LEAN methodologies, project management
- Strong process documentation and mapping skills
Primary Responsibility is to initiate, plan and monitor improvement opportunities to increase cost competitiveness through efficiency, productivity and flexibility, according to Supply Chain best practices. Contribute and act as a strategic Supply Chain partner to the long-term vision of the entire Mars businesses (MWC, PN & Foods).
Strong communication skills, stakeholder management, conflict management, and a consumer focused lens are key in the identification & resolution of issues in support of business objectives. All activities must be accomplished by building relationships with both internal & external partners and supply sites, establishing clear mutual expectations, and monitoring performance to targets.
- Scalable business solutions (all segments)
- MSCE (Mars Supply Chain Excellence) deployment through Polaris
- Project lead (admin, reporting, day to day management)
- Operational deep dive facilitator for "off track" team objectives and KPIs