- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Waste Connections in Vancouver, Washington is looking to hire for a Sorting Laborer. The rate of pay will be $16.50/HR Hours for this position will be Tuesday Through Saturday 8:00am to 4:30Pm
- Sorting recycled material onto different sorting belts and areas
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the recycling area
- Assuming custodial duties as needed, such as Sweeping, and site pick up.
- Other manual labor that does not involvethe operation ofheavy equipment
- Must be able to will work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to stand continually through entire shift
- Forklift Experience.
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at www.wasteconnections.com . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)