Treasury Analyst, Back Office Operations, Finance-USA
- Ingram Micro Inc
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
Our TREASURY department handles cash management at a global level.
The candidate will play a pivotal role in cash management, payment processing, and reporting within Ingram Micro's global in-house banking structure.
About our awesome TEAM:
The corporate treasury team is based out of Buffalo as well as California. The back office consists of three team members of the group working along with the additional members of the department.
Our IDEAL candidate will:
- Be familiar with payment processing for a corporate company or bank
- Corporate Finance and SWIFT Message Knowledge a plus
- Have Excellent attention to detail
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel and Power-BI
Essential Functions of your role include:
Treasury transaction administration
Provide support to the Cash Management/FX team for the administration and monitoring of treasury transactions initiated by the team. Exchange confirmations with the counterparts and ensure timely settlement of all transactions. Ensure transactions are processed as part of internal SOX compliance controls. Monitor the Cash Management/FX team for compliance to all treasury policies and procedures reporting any violations to management. Interface with the accounting team to ensure proper accounting of all treasury transactions. Produce daily and monthly reporting which is distributed to senior members of treasury management. Work with the treasury team to streamline processes and develop the company's new treasury management system Kyriba.
Collections and disbursements
Monitor global disbursement and collection activities for the company's global operational entities. Process the timely release payment files to our banking partners and monitor the execution of these files. Process manual payments requested by the operating entities and internal stakeholders. Review outgoing SWIFT messages for accuracy on a ad-hoc basis. Assist in developing best-in-class cash collection, disbursement structures, and tools. Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Ingram's operating entities, banking partners, and finance teams.
Bank account reconciliations and FX exposure
Perform daily bank account reconciliations to ensure proper execution of all transactions within the in-house banking structure. Perform an assessment of Ingram Micro's global foreign exchange exposure. Identify risks of foreign currency exposures in the of local operations teams and calculate hedging requirements to minimize potential risk. Prepare and provide summarized reporting to the global cash manager, so that the exposures can be properly hedged. Monitor the compliance to the treasury policies related to FX exposure management.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Business Administration
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of progressive responsibility within corporate treasury, corporate finance, or operational banking.
- Possesses good understanding of corporate finance concepts
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office products including Outlook, Excel, and Power-BI
- Strong analytical and problem solving
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proactive self-starter with ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Requires minimum supervision.
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It's a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
* Please be prepared to provide three current work references and pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.