- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Waste Connections is looking for a Scale Attendant to join the team at our Nashville, TN location . In this position you will work in a fast paced high energy environment and run our scale checking our customers in and out of our facility. This position involves face to face customer service, cash handling, and computer work.You will also be responsible for keeping your area clean and organized and assist the manager with administrative duties.
Schedule is Monday-Friday, hour between 7am-4:30pm.
- Greet and direct all customers and employees upon entry of the landfill.
- Track weight information from scale to computer system and get appropriate signatures.
- Calculate payments for customers.
- Ensure incoming garbage loads are safe and do not contain any inappropriate material (this involves working outside and climbing on ladders).
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
- Strong typing and 10 key skills.
- Microsoft Office experience.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, vacation, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, & 401K.
- Great management team!
- Garbage is very stable and we work year round.
Apply today to Connect with your Future!
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)