Customer Service Representative
- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
God Bless the USA, Inc. is looking for a High Energy Customer Service Representative to join the team at our Hauling location in Monroe, NC.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work in conjunction with other departments to resolve customer disputes & demonstrate the ability to become proficient in the use of proprietary operational systems.
- Interviews customers and records interview information into computer for customer service, talks with customers by phone and in person, to receive orders for installation, turn on, discontinuance, or change in service.
- Fills out contract forms, determines charges for service requested, collects deposits, prepares change of address records and issues discontinuance orders.
- Demonstrate effective use of software applications, at a minimum MS Word and Excel proficient.
- Delivers services to customers in a manner that promotes goodwill. Interacts with customers and Waste Connections employees to determine service requirements and resolve problems or complaints.
- Work in a fast paced, cooperative, high call volume environment. Solicit sale of new or additional services.
- A typical schedule for this position is Monday-Friday, with an occasional Saturday as needed.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Work environment is an office setting. Areas are clean, ventilated, and well lighted. Our Customer Service Reps normally have their own workstation or cubicle space and are equipped with a telephone, headset, and computer.
- CSR call areas can be noisy and work may be repetitious and stressful, with little time in between calls, while still providing excellent service. Some calls are evaluated to ensure high standards.
- Also, long periods spent sitting, typing, or looking at a computer screen are common.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- This position requires excellent oral and written communication skills.
- This position requires ability to read and comprehend technical manuals.
- 2 years of Customer Service experience in a high call volume atmosphere.
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, and Email preferred . Typing and 10-key skills are required.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Bilingual preferred
- Ability to analyze and solve problems. Gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
If you would like to chat immediately with our virtual assistant, click here: https://olivia.paradox.ai/co/WasteConnections/SusieCSR
Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
We offer excellent Family benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)