Roll Off Driver
- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Waste Connections of Tennessee is looking for a safety conscious Roll-off Driverto join the team at our location in Knoxville, TN .
In this position you will be operating a garbage truck on a specified route.
This is a physical job working outside in all weather conditions.
Monday-Friday day shift with occasional Saturdays.
- Competitive wage plus overtime
- Performance-based career growth potential
- Medical, dental, vision insurance plans
- Income Protection Plans (Life Insurance, Short Term/Long Term Disability)
- 401(k) with a generous company match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Valid Class B CDL with air brakes endorsement as a minimum.
- Clean Driving Record.
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs continuously throughout the day
Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)