- West Perth,WA
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
At Golder, we thrive on challenges.
Golder is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Golder has a new opportunity for a Experienced Pavements Engineer to join our Geotechnical Team full-time, based in Perth. You will be working with driven professionals across multi-discipline groups to deliver a wide variety of civil infrastructure in Perth and across WA.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical advice on complex geotechnical and pavement issues to clients and internal stakeholders;
- Managing, analysing and completing geotechnical and pavement projects which may include scoping and writing proposals, managing and performing fieldwork, developing geotechnical, pavement and seal designs, and detailed pavement modelling for flexible and rigid pavements, joint layouts and subsurface drainage designs;
- Planning and developing schedules, coordinating and directing resourcing on projects to meet completion deadlines;
- Participating in training activities, mentoring and transferring knowledge to members within the team;
- Preparing tenders, proposals and reports;
- Developing client relationships and building business opportunities for the team; and
- Providing safety leadership in identifying high priority safety standards.
Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- Bachelor or Master's degree in civil/geotechnical engineering, professional chartered engineer preferred;
- 5 years experience in a senior consulting role with solid technical knowledge and demonstrated application in pavement design;
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills, strong written and oral communication, well-developed interpersonal skills and strong client relationship skills;
- Demonstrated experience in project management and financial control experience on civil infrastructure projects; and
- Demonstrated leadership and mentoring, and building a team culture.
Your benefits at Golder will include
- Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
- Employee owned structure - own the business, own the result
- Deepen your expertise in a dynamic work environment
- Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects
- On the job training, mentoring and coaching
- Global projects and travel opportunities
Renowned for technical excellence, Golder is a leading specialised employee-owned engineering and consulting firm with over a half century of successful service to its clients. With over 155 offices in more than 40 countries, Golder's 7,500 professionals are driven by a passion to deliver results, offering unique specialised skills to address the ever-evolving challenges that earth, environment and energy present to clients across the infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, manufacturing and power sectors.
At Golder, we care about our people - we operate with integrity and embrace diversity. Our ownership structure affords us the opportunity to invest in our careers and take pride in something we truly own.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply for this role.
Please note: Golder does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.