- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Bay Disposal has an immediate opening for a safety conscious Residential ASL Driver to join the team at our location in Hampton, VA.
- In this position you will be operating a garbage truck on a specified route.
- This is a labor-intensive position requiring regular heavy lifting and climbing in and out of the truck.
- This position will be responsible for safely, efficiently, and courteously serving customers.
- This is a full time, year round position. A typical schedule for this position is Monday - Friday with occasional Saturdays as needed, approximately 50-55 hour work week.
- Valid Class B CDL with air brakes endorsement as a minimum.
- Have at least 2 years of work experience as well as a stable work history, preferably in a driver position.
- Able to lift 50+ pounds.
- Able and willing to work outside in all weather conditions.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
- Garbage is very stable and we work year round!
If you would like to chat immediately with a virtual assistant click here: https://olivia.paradox.ai/in/WasteConnections/SusieMorin
Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)