- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
American Disposal, a Waste Connections Company, has an immediate opening for a Residential Garbage Truck Driver at our site in Acworth, GA. The position will be responsible for driving a garbage truck on specified routes to collect solid waste and transport it to appropriate disposal sites. Monday-Friday day shift typically working 10-12 hour days. On top of competitive pay we offer family benefits, 401k, and vacation.
WASTE CONNECTIONS, Inc. (NYSE: WCN) is not only the best waste services company in North America, it is also an amazing place to realize your potential, make decisions, have your voice heard, and partner with extremely hard working and passionate people! We seek servant leaders, mentors, top performers, and fun people. At Waste Connections, we value each individual's unique background, experience, and passion to make us a great place to work.
Why You Need to Join Us!
• CULTURE: It's a Great place to work! We work in an environment where empowered, self-directed all-stars know what they do is important.
• INTEGRITY: Our definition is "saying what you will do and then doing it!" We keep our promises to our customers and our employees.
• RESPECT: We show respect for our customers and fellow employees. Respect for ourselves grows through all the hard work and great service we provide to the communities we are privileged to serve.
- Class A or B Commercial Drivers License
- 2 or more years of CDL driving experience
- Excellent customer service skills
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action /Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans)