- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Work Hard, Play Harder"
Are you looking to join a growing sales team that is full of opportunity and career growth? How about a team that celebrates wins, supports you directly in achieving your goals, offers flexibility, and pushes you to the next level? We are in search of a proactive Account Manager who is motivated to learn, grow, and succeed in our organization for our Kitchener District.
- Base Salary + Uncapped Commissions
- Excellent Benefits Package
- RRSP Matching
Summary of Functions:
The Account Manager oversees a territory with existing contracts, and adjusts services, adds new services, and renews agreements whenever possible. You'll be taught a great understanding of our service offerings. Utilizing a consultative selling approach, the Account Manager will match new and existing prospect's needs to Waste Connections services and aims to secure long-term partnerships. We have a great sales tool to help you manage your robust sales pipeline. That's right - you can throw away the pad and papers stacking up in the trunk of your car and manage your customers through our in house sales tool. You'll bring out the benefit of our products and be comfortable presenting them to anyone.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and grow and existing account list
- Sourcing new business opportunities within the territory assigned
- Enter intelligence gathered into our ARES system for future follow up
- 3-4 years of solid business to business (B2B) sales experience
- Account Management / Customer Service experience necessary
- Experience with contract selling will be an asset
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (word, excel, etc.)
- Knowledge of ARES, Salesforce, or comparable CRM tool is a plus
- Must have own vehicle for existing customers and new prospects
What's in it for you?
With competitive base salary, Chairman's club trip incentives (an all-inclusive paid trips top salespeople), and awards and incentives, our culture looks to drive success and creates an environment that is a great place to work for any motivated salesperson. On top of all of this, you can earn even more through our sales commission plan. Our compensation package is competitive and comes with excellent benefits. You'll also be associating yourself with a company that likes to lead by example through a strong presence in our local communities, charitable giving, sustainability initiatives, and more.
Waste Connections of Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.