2nd Shift Recycle Center Maintenance Technician ($1,500 Sign on Bonus)
- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Penn Waste has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Technician to work at our Recycle site in Manchester, PA.
As a key member of our automotive maintenance technicians team, your work as a Diesel Mechanic will focus on the overall maintenance of equipment used by our company in the transportation and handling of vehicles. This will involve inspecting, diagnosing, and repairing electrical, hydraulics, suspension, brake and air systems on vehicles and equipment.
- Performing service calls for emergency breakdowns
- Maintaining a clean, safe work environment in compliance with corporate and OSHA standards
- Minimum 1 year of proven experience in the field preferred
- Must pass pre-employment, future, and random drug screening tests.
- Must pass pre-employment background check.
- Ability to work an average of 40-50 hours a week
- Schedule will be 2nd Shift Monday-Friday 12:30pm-9:00pm. Weekend work as needed.
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Strenuous physical work, to include heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling
- Ability to adapt to a wide variety of environments to complete work assignments
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401(k) retirement.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)