- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Are you starting to think about your next career move?
Dreaming of living and working by the coast this summer?
We are looking for an adventurous team player familiar with high volume and fast pace kitchens to join our seasonal hospitality team.
We have Summer placements starting as soon as May!!
The ideal candidate will have some experience in resort and restaurant kitchens, be able to multi-task, take directions and have a willingness to learn, work in a fast-paced manner, and provide great service.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, or pans, using a dishwashers or by hand.
- Monitor dishwasher water temperature to ensure sanitary wash cycle.
- Place clean dishes, utensils, or cooking equipment in storage areas.
- Maintain adequate levels of clean tableware for dining room and kitchen.
- Maintain adequate levels of dish detergents and cleaning supplies.
- Sort and remove trash, placing it in designated pickup areas.
- Stock supplies, such as food or utensils, in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, or salad bars.
- Clean food preparation and production areas as required.
- Receive and store supplies.
- Assist with basic food prep
- Clean garbage cans with water or steam.
- Transfer supplies or equipment between storage and work areas, by hand or using hand trucks.
- Handle tableware carefully to prevent breakage and loss.
- Coordinate with and assist fellow employees to meet guests' needs and support the operation of the restaurant.
- Fill-in for fellow employees where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations
The program arranges everything from placement to housing.
- Full-time, paid work.
- There are no fees for job seekers.
- Opportunity to Travel across the United States and experience different positions in a number of different locations.
- Six-month placements available for our Summer and Winter sessions.
- If you want to stay on after your placement, that option exists!
- Staff accommodations available for all Mobilize staff
- Employee is responsible for relocation and housing cost
- The program works in groups so if you have friends you would like to live and travel with, make sure you apply together!
- Customer service or hospitality experience is an asset but not a requirement.
- Must be over 21 and be legally able to work in the United States
- Provide a clear police record.
- A sense of adventure!