- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Who Are We?
WASTE CONNECTIONS, Inc. (NYSE: WCN): is a non-hazardous solid waste services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, and recycling services in 41 states in the U.S. and 6 provinces in Canada. Our 16,000+ employees foster a work culture of Servant Leadership.
Our goal is to create an environment where self-directed, empowered employees strive to consistently fulfill our constituent commitments and seek to create positive impacts through interactions with customers, communities, and fellow employees, always relying on our Operating Values as the foundation for our existence.
Because we operate with a highly decentralized structure, we look for individuals who are energetic and have individual initiative and creativity. Bring your passion to succeed and you'll quickly discover that great opportunities are all around you. At Waste Connections, you'll thrive if you are friendly, dedicated, and prefer a work hard/play harder culture that is focused on maintaining our reputation as the premier waste services company in the markets we serve.
Why you need to join us!
Waste Connections is not only the best waste services company in North America, it is also an amazing place to realize your potential, make decisions, have your voice heard, and partner with extremely hard working and passionate people! We seek servant leaders, mentors, top performers, and fun people. At Waste Connections, we value each individual's unique background, experience, and passion to make us a great place to work.
Our people mean everything to us.
• CULTURE: It's a Great place to work! We work in an environment where empowered, self-directed all-stars know what they do is important.
• INTEGRITY: Our definition is "saying what you will do and then doing it!" We keep our promises to our customers and our employees.
We are currently hiring for a 1st Shift Sorter A located in Manchester, PA
- Sorting recycled material onto different conveyor belts and moving material to the appropriate areas.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the recycling area and yard outside.
- Help maintain equipment such as baler and conveyor line.
- Assuming custodial duties as needed.
- Other manual labor that does not involvethe operation ofheavy equipment.
- Must be able to stand continually through entire shift.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Ability to work Safely
- Work Mandatory Saturday after a Holiday
- Ability to work in somewhat climate controlled environment
Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)