- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
This is a leadership position will full P&L responsibility for our shops. You will work very closely with Operations Management at the locations to make sure our trucks are in excellent working condition.
Do not stop by or call the office. Please apply online at www.wasteconnections.com
• Ensures adherence to the corporate safety program.
• Ensure adequate training of maintenance program, mechanic, preventative maintenance mechanics and all other shop personnel in the respective market area.
• Ensure locations are in compliance with all regulatory agencies and statutes.
• Ability to research and negotiate pricing on parts from vendors in the market area.
• Ability to negotiate warranty repairs, contracts and claims in the market area.
• Provides oversight and responsible for organization of the yard and facilities at every location within the market area.
• Communicates regularly with the region vice president, division vice president and district/site managers on maintenance related issues.
- Must be proficiency in heavy diesel truck diagnosis and repair.
- 3+ years of experience managing a large truck shop.
- 3+ years budgeting exp along with exp purchasing parts.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans) .