Financial Solutions Executive
- Ingram Micro Inc
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Ingram Micro Financial Solutions offers financial programs to help our partners grow their business. In today's technology marketplace, there is a growing need to go to market with an as-a-service, annuity financing, and consumption models.
As a Financial Solutions Executive, we are seeking someone that has a strong financial mindset, but is sales oriented to work with our reseller partners on the financing options they can leverage to do business with Ingram Micro.
- In this role, the candidate will work closely with our resellers and financial partners to drive incremental revenue through financing solutions
- As part of program adoption, the candidate will design and support a go to market offering for their end customers
- Develops strategies and financial programs to promote increased sales
- Prospect new resellers and work closely with existing partners to broader their financial offerings
- Target key vendor relationship to build financing solutions
The ideal candidate will be able to work in a team selling environment and have strong communication, collaboration and financial acumen skills. Able to effectively negotiate a winning outcome and have strong follow through skills.
General knowledge of technology- where is the industry going, how does the end user consume the technology, and market drives for those technologies. It is essential to develop relationships both internally and externally as well as communicate across organizational levels.
Needs to be a creative thinker, hunter, strategic planner, and effective negotiator. Candidate will be responsible for the ongoing success and growth of the program. This may include coordinating with marketing on collateral, attending events, and training sales teams on leveraging the offerings. Success in the role is measurement by increased market share and financial revenue growth.
- Bachelor's degree in business/finance OR three to five years of sales, business development, vendor management or financial/ credit management experience
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law
More search results
Policy Officer - Department of National Defence
Policy Officer Recruitment Programme
Vice-Provost (Academic Planning, Policy & Faculty)
Leaders International Toronto
Housing & Health Nurse
Non-Profit Portfolio Manager – Prince George
Director, Security and Emergency Services