- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Golder is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Do you have the desire to learn? The drive to excel and thrive in an engaged, collaborative environment?
Golder has a new opportunity for a Receptionist to join our team on a full-time basis based in London.
An overview of your role will include:
- Greet all visitors politely and diligently and announce them to the appropriate designate
- Maintain and update visitor sign-in/out sheet
- Answer the main switchboard and direct calls in a courteous, professional, and friendly manner
- Communicate or coordinate building Health, Safety, and Security Orientation and/or emergency response plans with visitors
- Electronic booking scheduling for conference rooms; daily upkeep of conference area as required
- Track company vehicle rentals for office administration team
- Responsible for receiving and distributing incoming mail, electronic faxes and e-mail
- Word processing (letters, reports, lists, transmittals, labels, forms, etc.)
- General administration duties as assigned
You will have a background in:
- 0 to 2 years of experience in a professional services environment
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with clients, visitors, and fellow team members, exhibiting diplomacy and tact
- Well-groomed, professional appearance
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent customer service skills to support both internal and external clients
- Detail-oriented with a sense of pride in quality work
- Demonstrates problem solving skills; ability to prioritize workload
- Superior verbal communication is essential
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-dimensional role within a highly demanding office environment
Your benefits at Golder will include:
- Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
- Option to purchase shares in Golder
- Employee owned structure - own the business, own the result
- Deepen your expertise in a dynamic work environment
- Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects
- On the job training, mentoring and coaching
- Global projects and travel opportunities
One of Canada's Best Managed Companies, Platinum member status 11 consecutive years
Renowned for technical excellence, Golder is a leading, global employee-owned engineering and consulting firm with over a half century of successful service to its clients. With over 165 offices in over 30 countries, Golder's 6,500 professionals are driven by a passion to deliver results, offering unique specialized skills to address the ever-evolving challenges that earth, environment and energy present to clients across the infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, manufacturing and power sectors.
Golder Associates Ltd. is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), and all other applicable legislation. Golder will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities upon request.
To learn more about our company and culture click here to view The Promise of Golder video.
More search results
Policy Officer - Department of National Defence
Policy Officer Recruitment Programme
Provost and Chief Academic Officer
Vice-Provost (Academic Planning, Policy & Faculty)
Leaders International Toronto
Housing & Health Nurse
Non-Profit Portfolio Manager – Prince George