- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Come, join a team environment, and colleagues who embrace a "work hard, play harder" culture. Our compensation package is competitive and comes with excellent benefits. You'll also be associating yourself with a company that likes to lead by example through a strong presence in our local communities, charitable giving, sustainability initiatives, and more.
Waste Connections of Canada has immediate openings for a full-time General Labourer/ Sorter at our Nanaimo, BC district.
- Pay rate: $15.75/hour
- Shift timing: Monday to Friday - day shift
What we provide:
- Paid Training
- Company-paid benefits/RRSP match
- Growth and Development opportunities
As a general labourer/ sorter, you will be responsible for sorting recycled material off of a conveyor belt and moving material to the appropriate areas. You will also be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the recycling area and the yard outside.
- Able to work utilizing safety glasses, steel-toed work shoes, uniform and hearing protection.
- Must be able to stand continually through the entire shift.
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment checks, including drug test.
APPLY TODAY! Be part of a great team!
Waste Connections of Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer