- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Lake Panasoffkee,FL
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Waste Connections has an immediate position open for an Office Manager at our Lake Panasoffkee, FL location.
- Manage and oversee >2 Scale Houses
- Lead/Train/Manage >4 Employees
- Manage Special Waste
- Complete AP related tasks
- Manage and oversee AR for >2 Districts
- Manage >2 Landfill Site compliance records
- Provide and/or oversee the provision of administrative assistance and support to the district manager, to include problem solving, project planning and management, fiscal management, day-to-day office coordination, and secretarial services
- Assist with the development and implementation of reporting procedures; oversee maintenance of department records and/or inventories.
- Oversee and provide personal computer functions such as scheduled and special reports, correspondence, and database management.
- May coordinate office assignments for the administrative staff.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
- 3+ years directly related management expertise in administration
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments
- Organizing and coordinating skills
- Knowledge of accounting procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Knowledge of management principles and practices
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in a drug free environment of operational excellence and accountability. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans)