- FLIR Systems
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
At FLIR, we have a simple but ambitious mission: to develop market-leading thermal and sensing technologies which enhance everyday life. From saving energy, to saving lives FLIR is making a real difference in our world.
Our products are used in a wide array of situations to rescue people in danger, detect criminals, conserve energy, navigate safely, provide security around the globe, and protect our environment.
We are looking for individuals who thrive on making an impact and want the excitement of being on a team that wins.
The Marketing Analyst is responsible for collecting, analyzing, and presenting marketing performance information with a mission to deliver reliable and actionable insights for key marketing decisions.
This is an exciting and ambitious role for an entrepreneurially minded and data-driven analyst with a collaborative and assertive spirit. FLIR currently operates a robust marketing reporting system, but we always strive to make it more insightful and efficient. Our key initiatives, which this position will help support, include the following:
- Execution of actionable ROI analytics and reporting for paid marketing channels and organic inbound content
- Optimization of data collection, tracking and reporting
- Setup and maintenance of Google Analytics properties and Power BI dashboards
- Training, insights and recommendations related to monthly reporting and ad hoc requests
- Thorough documentation of tracking, reporting and analytics procedures
- Support of efforts related to dashboard implementation, ETL workflows and queries, marketing automation and CRM data flow, as well as close-loop analytics.
Provide reports, analyses and actionable insights
- Generate in-depth analyses and reporting based on multiple data sources to measure the effectiveness of marketing efforts and channels in a multi-divisional global environment
- Provide monthly and ad hoc reports, deliver actionable insights, and maintain effective collaboration with internal customers and other stakeholders
- Develop and maintain custom-defined metrics and reports, goals, events, and variables, tracking tags, and attribution models
- Coach teams on how to use Google Analytics, measure FLIR Method KPIs and metrics, and interpret performance reports and data
- Carry out quality control and troubleshooting of data/data flow, forms, URL parameters, tags, search optimization, performance reports, and dashboards to ensure internal customers receive sufficient and accurate information
Help maintain and enhance FLIR Marketing Reporting across all Business Units
- Ensure optimal setup across Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Microsoft Dynamics, and additional marketing platforms
- Provide technical and procedural support to ensure that data collection processes are being followed by all stakeholders
- Maintain and enhance internal processes and documentation that facilitate FLIR analytics and reporting
- Coordinate with Google vendors, external agencies, and internal teams for ongoing optimization of reporting and analytics
Additional areas of responsibility
- Support efforts to streamline and automate marketing data collection, analysis, and reporting
- Support lead flow, optimization, and reporting efforts within marketing automation and CRM platforms, including reporting of email campaign and nurturing activities
- Assist with maintenance of marketing data tables, queries, and ETL workflows
- Regularly research new tools, technologies and strategies related to marketing analytics and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in analytics and reporting functions for large and complex environments
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing analytics or equivalent certifications and training
- Unyielding devotion to data quality and actionability of generated insights
- Ability to understand business needs and translate them into effective and efficient analytics and reporting solutions
- Hands on experience with data manipulation, analysis, and summarization
- Strong proficiency in Google Analytics, as well as knowledge of Google Tag Manager and Google Search Console
- Basic knowledge of marketing automation/email campaign management, customer relationship management, and content management systems
- Strong consultative communication skills, including the ability to build and present dashboards and reports across all levels of the organization
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and project management skills, as well as the ability to handle multiple tasks accurately and efficiently
- Innovative spirit with an excitement to learn while exploring new ideas, technologies and strategies
- Experience working in an enterprise-scale B2B business environment
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting dashboard platforms (e.g. Power BI)
- Basic understanding of data models, structure, and normalization
- Experience working with internal IT teams and outside vendors
- Basic knowledge of ecommerce and product inventory management platforms
- Understanding of ETL workflows, as well as relational database concepts (including SQL querying)
FLIR and all of our employees are committed to conducting business with the highest ethical standards. We require all employees to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, rules and regulatory orders. Our reputation for honesty, integrity and high ethics is as important to us as our reputation for making innovative sensing solutions.
FLIR is an equal opportunity employer.
More search results
Policy Officer - Department of National Defence
Policy Officer Recruitment Programme
Provost and Chief Academic Officer
Vice-Provost (Academic Planning, Policy & Faculty)
Leaders International Toronto
Housing & Health Nurse
Non-Profit Portfolio Manager – Prince George