Entry Level Equipment Operator (JED Landfill)
- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Saint Cloud,FL
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
We are looking for a Equipment Operator to join the team at JED Landfill in Saint Cloud, Florida . Previous landfill or waste experience would be a huge plus , but willing to train the right candidate.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preform Maintenance around the site and facilities as needed
- Perform general labor duties around Landfill
- Assist with landscaping duties
- Will walk on slopes and pick up paper
- Work in all weather conditions
- Will be trained to operate HE equip. and to drive a semi tanker.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Work environment is an outdoor landfill setting. The employee will work near moving mechanical parts and is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and vibrations. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. Areas are clean, ventilated, and well lit.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have valid Drivers License
- Must be able to Read and Write
- Requires basic math skills - add, subtract, multiply, and divide
- Must have basic computer skills to email and scan documents
- Will be required to analyze a repeating situation and make basic decisions
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs repeatedly
Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)
More search results
Policy Officer - Department of National Defence
Policy Officer Recruitment Programme
Provost and Chief Academic Officer
Vice-Provost (Academic Planning, Policy & Faculty)
Leaders International Toronto
Housing & Health Nurse
Non-Profit Portfolio Manager – Prince George