Project /Group Administrator
- West Perth,WA
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
At Golder, we thrive on challenges.
Golder is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Golder has a new opportunity for a Project Administrator to join our Contaminated Sites team on a full-time basis in Perth. The Project Administrator role supports to the Project Manager and Project team, in the delivery of complex projects on schedule and within budget.
The role will provide consistency in delivery of major projects to ensure maximum efficiency. We are looking for someone who can provide quality service in a specialist area where you will make decisions with input and review from senior staff. Additionally, this role will provide administration support to the Contaminated Sites Group Leader and the broader Perth office as part of the business support team.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the preparation and implementation of processes for project delivery including document control, expense management, timesheets, and communication;
- Scheduling and updating project schedules;
- Assisting the preparation of project deliverables including weekly and monthly reporting;
- Assisting with employee mobilisation process including organising travel, medicals, vehicles, equipment, and other logistics for members of team going into the field;
- Co-ordinating group and client meetings including taking minutes and following up actions;
- Assisting with onboarding of new starters;
- Creating purchase orders and assisting with processing accounts payable; and
- Other administrative duties as required
Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- Bachelor degree or Business Diploma or equivalent demonstrated skills/experience to perform the role with guidance and direction;
- Previous administration and business support experience in a project management environment is desirable;
- Financial administration experience including budgeting and cost tracking is desirable;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications. QHSE Systems and BST or similar finance systems;
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task, as well as good organisation and time management skills;
- People skills and demonstrated customer service skills.
- Focus on high standards with a flexible approach;
- Well-developed written communication and interpersonal skills.
Your benefits at Golder will include:
- Deepen your expertise in a dynamic work environment
- Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects
Renowned for technical excellence, Golder is a leading specialised employee-owned engineering and consulting firm with over a half century of successful service to its clients. With over 155 offices in more than 40 countries, Golder's 7,500 professionals are driven by a passion to deliver results, offering unique specialised skills to address the ever-evolving challenges that earth, environment and energy present to clients across the infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, manufacturing and power sectors.
At Golder, we care about our people - we operate with integrity and embrace diversity. Our ownership structure affords us the opportunity to invest in our careers and take pride in something we truly own.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply for this role.
More search results
Policy Officer - Department of National Defence
Policy Officer Recruitment Programme
Two Canada Research Chair (Tier 2) Faculty Positi…
Indigenous Student Success Navigator
School for the Contemporary Arts - Tier 2 Canada …
Simon Fraser University, School for the Contemporary Arts
Provost and Chief Academic Officer