Entry Level, Inside Sales Representative
- Ingram Micro Inc
- Cedar Park,TX
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Cloud Harmonics is a subsidiary of Ingram Micro. We are the leading cyber security distributor focused on providing excellent customer experiences and value added services to our partner community.
We have created an environment where you want to come to work!
- Employees can arrive anywhere between 7:00AM-9:00AM.
- Ping pong tables onsite when employees need to take a break.
- Paid vacation time, medical insurance, 401k match, and tuition reimbursement are all available immediately upon hire!
- Pricing and order management.
- Promote and sell a portfolio of technical and nontechnical products, services and solutions directly to current and reseller customers.
- Informing customers of new products and services.
- Monitor and revise lead generation plans to ensure a substantive sales opportunity pipeline.
- End to end account management.
- Maintaining strong relationship with Cloud Harmonics field sales representatives.
- Maintaining strong relationships with existing customers.
What you bring to the role :
- Established and productive individual contributor.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Problems faced are typically routine, but may at times require interpretation or deviation from standard procedures.
- Makes minor adjustments to working methods.
- Communicates information that requires explanation or interpretation.
- Provides administrative or technical support at an intermediate level.
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
- High School Diploma required College graduates preferred
- 1-2 years of sales, account management or customer service experience
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It's a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.