Cloud Finance Manager - Global OPEX
- Ingram Micro Inc
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
This Corporate Finance role will be responsible for Cloud's Global OPEX across 30+ countries with a heavy emphasis on budgeting and forecasting across Compensation, HC and other Non-Comp related expenses across Go-To-Market and Back Office Functions. Responsibilities include, but not limited to, managing and maintaining a global forecast model to project HC and operating expenses in total, on a business unit basis and at the executive level. The Manager will support management with moderately complex financial analysis/trending/predictions, monitor and report operational variances against plan/forecast, develop and maintain allocation methodologies, and consolidate and track disparate global HC and operational expenses in support of Cloud's financial and operational objectives. This position will also develop and maintain our Global reporting with heavy emphasis on HC, productivity tracking, and predictive analysis. This role requires someone who is creative, proactive and a good communicator. Prior hands-on experience with process improvement and automation is required. Hyperion Planning experience a plus.
This person will report to the Director of Finance Cloud FP&A for the Global Cloud business unit.
- Efficiently manage and coordinate Global Consolidation for Total Cloud Operating expense (COGS & SG&A) and HC data to support annual budget, monthly forecast and strategic plans in total, by Cloud business unit, and by executive
- Develop and maintain monthly Global Consolidated Reporting that is timely, accurate and actionable; both at an executive level and cost center owner level with relevant detail.
- Manage and maintain all global reporting systems ; ensure standardization of cost center creation and mapping, identify opportunities for automation, develop plans based on findings, and implement changes for improved accuracy and reduced time investment
- Develop and maintain allocations of Operational expenses across Cloud's business units to properly track business unit profitability
- Professionally and effectively interact with all levels of management within the Global Cloud business unit and across the corporate functions and global/regional finance departments
- Analyze HC and create/maintain compensation forecast for agile "what if" scenarios ; maintain global roster, ensure associates are mapped to appropriate cost center, and track all open requisitions accordingly.
- Create productivity/KPI metrics to identify cost savings opportunities and/or track labor efforts across our Engineering and Technology teams
- Perform Ad Hoc analysis as required. Participate in cross-functional project teams in support of various projects and initiatives
What you bring to the role:
- BA degree in Finance is required with 6-8 years finance experience
- Advanced Excel (Macros/Power Pivot) and Advanced SQL/Relational Database experience required to consolidate large and disparate data
- Strong organizational skills coupled with attention to detail in fast paced environment
- Critical thinking and excellent problem-solving skills as well as enthusiasm for translating data into actionable insight
- Enjoys investigating problems, mining data and coming up with solutions as well as implementing those recommendations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels within the organization
- Experience with Hyperion HFM and Planning, Hyperion Essbase, Smartview a plus
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision, be proactive and take initiative when needed
- Ability to work across multiple international time zones with Cloud Leadership teams and local countries
- Ability to work with remote partners and team members via online tools across different time zones with excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Position may require occasional travel, including international travel.
* This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It's a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not - and will not - tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
More search results
Saskatoon Police Service – Director of Equity, Di…
Dean, Learning, Teaching and Scholarship
Research Associate, Indigenous Markets Canada-wide
Security Services Agent
Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity
Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity