- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Waste Connections has an immediate opening for a CDL Trash Truck Driver at our site in the Okahumpka area.The position will be responsible for driving a Commercial Front Load truck on specified routes to collect solid waste and transport it to appropriate disposal sites.
- Monday to Friday typically with occasional Saturdays.
- On top of great pay we offer family benefits, 401K, vacation, and year round work with year round OT.
Why you need to join us!
- CULTURE: It's a Great place to work! We work in an environment where empowered, self directed All-stars know what they do is important.
- INTEGRITY: Our definition is "saying what you will do and then doing it!" We keep our promises to our customers and our employees.
- Class A or B Commercial Drivers License.
- 1 or more years of commercial driving experience.
- Commercial Front Load Experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Clean driving record.
Thank you for considering Waste Connections for your next career opportunity! We appreciate your interest and want you to take the next steps in completing our application process. In order to be considered an applicant for any of our current opportunities you will need to complete an application in our internal system. This process takes minutes and is available and optimized for mobile, table and desktop users. Please review our job qualifications and additional information about our company vision and values at www.wasteconnections.com .
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action /Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans).