Roll Off Driver
- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
American Disposal is looking for a safety conscious Roll Off Driver to join the team at our location in Manassas, VA. Roll off experience required .
This is a very physical job working outside in all weather conditions.
Monday-Friday day shift with occasional Saturdays.
What We Offer -
- Good pay, family benefits, 401(k), vacation and a great management team.
- Garbage is very stable and we work year round!
Job Requirements -
- Minimum 2 years Roll-Off experience required.
- Valid Class B CDL with air brakes endorsement as a minimum.
- Clean Driving Record.
- Able to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds.
Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, short term & long term disability, life insurance, 401(k) retirement.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)
More search results
Policy Officer - Department of National Defence
Policy Officer Recruitment Programme
School for the Contemporary Arts - Tier 2 Canada …
Simon Fraser University, School for the Contemporary Arts
Provost and Chief Academic Officer
Vice-Provost (Academic Planning, Policy & Faculty)
Leaders International Toronto
Housing & Health Nurse