Call Centre Operator - PPT - EVS - OTMH
- Halton Healthcare
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Position: Call Centre Operator
Department: Environmental Services -Patient Transport
Status: Permanent Part-time
Hours: Monday to Sunday; various rotating shifts (Hours subject to change based on operational requirements)
This is what you'll be doing:
The Operator for the Call Centre is the link between the customer and the support areas in the delivery of prompt, efficient customer-focused service. The incumbent will perform and coordinate a variety of duties related to office administration, scheduling and dispatch of service requests.
- Demonstrates active, personal, customer involvement; visibility; open-mindedness.
- Offers professional service to facility staff, internal and external customers, and suppliers.
- Promotes team orientation, effective communication and accountability. Maintains confidentiality and integrity.
- Coordinates and promotes the effective operations of the daily office activities including the input of payroll.
- Greet incoming calls by the use of phone etiquette standards to accurately dispatch calls to the designated service areas.
- Maintains effective hospital/facility relationships and communication to provide the excellent quality of service to the Hospital and Community
- Complies with organization, department specific and Human Resources policies and procedures. Possesses awareness of and willingness to learn about current regulatory agency/accreditation requirements and guidelines.
- Initiates and processes data input for Environmental Services, Plant Operations and Maintenance, Biomedical Engineering, Linen Distribution, Safety/Security, Materials Management and Transport requests in a prompt turnaround time.
- Ongoing learning and actively providing feedback on best practice.
This is what you'll need to do it:
Halton Healthcare endeavors to hire individuals who are competent in their chosen profession and who exemplify our mission, vision and values of accountability, respect and compassion which guide our individual behaviours and attitudes.
- Post-secondary education or experience in a comparable position preferred.
- Computer skills and proficient keyboarding with typing skills of 40 wpm is essential (Microsoft Office with particular attention to Excel and Word, PowerPoint, Meditech, Internet etc.) and continuous learner.
- Exposure to a computerised maintenance management system including the generation of unscheduled and scheduled work orders.
- Experience in purchasing and supply chain management an asset.
- Excellent organizational skills along with flexibility of shift changes.
- Ability to remain focused in high stress situations.
- Extraordinary customer service transferable skills with both verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-directed and able to govern with minimal supervision.
- Versatility and reliability within a multi-disciplinary department.
- Healthcare environment experience and medical terminology is an asset.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position.
- Satisfactory employment and attendance record required.
Date Posted: October 27, 2020
Internal applications due by: November 3, 2020
If you are passionate about what you do, motivated by a job well done, and as committed to excellence, quality and patient satisfaction as we are, we'd like to hear from you. Please submit your application via our website at www.haltonhealthcare.com directly to this posting and include a current copy of your resume.
Selection of the preferred candidate(s)will be prioritized based on those whomeet the minimum requirements of the position.
We thank all those who apply but only those individuals selected for further consideration will be contacted.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Halton Healthcare will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your accommodation needs to ensure your equal participation.
All personal information is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Halton Healthcare is a smoke free facility in and around all three sites. Smoking is not permitted on hospital properties. We thank everyone who works at or visits our hospitals for respecting this healthy initiative. We are also a scent-free environment for all employees and visitors to accommodate individuals’ health concerns arising from exposure to scented products, We ask for everyone's cooperation in our efforts to accommodate health concerns.
More search results
Policy Officer - Department of National Defence
Policy Officer Recruitment Programme
School for the Contemporary Arts - Tier 2 Canada …
Simon Fraser University, School for the Contemporary Arts
Provost and Chief Academic Officer
Vice-Provost (Academic Planning, Policy & Faculty)
Leaders International Toronto
Housing & Health Nurse