2021 Summer Intern
- Ingram Micro Inc
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $47 billion in revenue, we have become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
Interviews begin in March 2021 for Summer Internships
Apply today for an opportunity to join our 2021 Summer Internship Program and enjoy fun and challenging work in accounting, finance, treasury, human resources, tax, financial planning and analysis, strategic sourcing, business intelligence, information technology, legal, and more!
The Ingram Micro Summer Internship Program enables our business to develop future talent, bring in a fresh perspective, and provide students the opportunity to apply what they are learning in their studies to a real, corporate environment. In addition to the functional experience, interns will have an opportunity to participate in weekly learning activities including service projects, field trips and leadership training.
The program offers 10 to12-week, full-time, paid internships that provide undergraduate and graduate students with invaluable opportunity to develop professionally, as well as make an impact.
Gain valuable experience working on strategic global initiatives with mentoring by some of the brightest minds on projects that help us reinvent the customer lifecycle experience.
What you bring to the role:
- Actively enrolled in an accredited college/university program, or recently graduated (within the last semester or quarter) from an accredited college/university program.
- Strong academic record with a cumulative overall GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Keen interest in learning new areas of knowledge and gaining experience in a global technology distribution leader.
- Prior work experience and/or school projects preferred.
- Motivated in advancing your career and pursuing a full-time opportunity with Ingram Micro after graduation.
*This role is very high exposure and a great opportunity to work in one of the largest companies in SoCal in a dynamic industry.
* This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It's a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
*Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not - and will not - tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
More search results
Policy Officer - Department of National Defence
Policy Officer Recruitment Programme
Provost and Chief Academic Officer
Vice-Provost (Academic Planning, Policy & Faculty)
Leaders International Toronto
Housing & Health Nurse
Non-Profit Portfolio Manager – Prince George