Diesel Mechanic - 2nd Shift
- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
We are looking for a safety conscious Diesel Mechanic to join the team in Cleveland, TN.
Monday-Friday, 2ndShift, with occasional Saturdays.
- Performs repairs (including electrical and hydraulic systems) and assigned preventive maintenance services.
- Utilizes vehicle computer electronics systems to interpret failure modes to initiate or assign repairs.
- Conducts safety checks on vehicles and equipment.
- Completes required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance software program associated with repairing vehicles, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair times.
- Reviews and completes repairs identified on Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with corporate and OSHA standards.
***Walk-in applications welcome***
What We Offer -
Good pay, family benefits, 401k, vacation, and a great management team.
Garbage is very stable and we work year round.
Job Requirements -
- Valid Class B CDL preferred .
- Ability to lift 50lbs repeatedly throughout the day.
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions.
Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)
More search results
Policy Officer - Department of National Defence
Policy Officer Recruitment Programme
Two Canada Research Chair (Tier 2) Faculty Positi…
Indigenous Student Success Navigator
School for the Contemporary Arts - Tier 2 Canada …
Simon Fraser University, School for the Contemporary Arts
Provost and Chief Academic Officer