Local CDL Driver
- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Waste Connections Inc. is looking for a Local Truck Driver for our division located in Centralia, WA. In this position you will be driving a container delivery truck but after time will become a manual rear load garbage truck driver position.
This is a labor-intensive position, as you will be required to do heavy lifting continuously throughout an 8-10 hour work day, work outside in all weather conditions, and handling garbage. This position will start out in a non CDL truck but candidates must already have a CDL in order to qualify due to the need to fill in on other trucks where a CDL is needed.
Newly licensed Commercial Drivers are encouraged to apply.
This position is a Monday thru Friday day shift with occasional overtime. Competitive pay plus family benefits, 401k, vacation, and steady year round work. Do not stop by or call our local office.
Please apply online at www.wasteconnections.com
• Be able to lift up to 65 pounds continuously throughout a 10 hour shift
• Possess a clean safety and driving record
• Class A or B Commercial Drivers License is required.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will:
• Be able to work in a fast paced, team environment
• Be able to work outdoors in all types of weather
• Be able to follow safe operating practices
• Be able to learn and use interpersonal skills relating to good customer service.
• Be able to serve customers courteously
• Be able to read, write and comprehend reports well enough to complete daily assignments.
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)
More search results
Policy Officer - Department of National Defence
Policy Officer Recruitment Programme
School for the Contemporary Arts - Tier 2 Canada …
Simon Fraser University, School for the Contemporary Arts
Provost and Chief Academic Officer
Vice-Provost (Academic Planning, Policy & Faculty)
Leaders International Toronto
Housing & Health Nurse