Driver Helper/General Labor
- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Waste Connections, Inc. has an immediate opening fora GENERAL LABOR/ROUTE HELPER to servicethe East Dallas, TX area. The position will be responsible for helping the driver of a garbage truck on specified routes to manually collect solid waste and transport it to appropriate disposal sites. Daily work will involve heavy industrial lifting, lifting waist high, gripping with hands, moving at a brisk consistent pace, and occasional bending. This position will also be responsible for safely, efficiently, and courteously serving customers.
In this position you will be working Monday-Friday typically about a 10 hour day. On top of competitive pay we offer family benefits, 401k, vacation, and year round work.
Who Are We?
WASTE CONNECTIONS, Inc. (NYSE: WCN) is not only the best waste services company in North America, it is also an amazing place to realize your potential, make decisions, have your voice heard, and partner with extremely hard working and passionate people! We seek servant leaders, mentors, top performers, and fun people. At Waste Connections, we value each individual's unique background, experience, and passion to make us a great place to work.
Why You Need to Join Us!
• CULTURE: It's a Great place to work! We work in an environment where empowered, self-directed all-stars know what they do is important.
• INTEGRITY: Our definition is "saying what you will do and then doing it!" We keep our promises to our customers and our employees.
• RESPECT: We show respect for our customers and fellow employees. Respect for ourselves grows through all the hard work and great service we provide to the communities we are privileged to serve.
Do not stop by or call our local office.
Please apply online at www.wasteconnections.com
- Be able to lift 70+ lbs throughout a 10 hour shift.
- Must be able to work in a very fast paced position in all weather conditions.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)
More search results
Policy Officer - Department of National Defence
Policy Officer Recruitment Programme
Vice-Provost (Academic Planning, Policy & Faculty)
Leaders International Toronto
Housing & Health Nurse
Non-Profit Portfolio Manager – Prince George
Director, Security and Emergency Services