Content Marketing Manager
BUILDING A WORLD CLASS TEAM STARTS WITH YOU
At the heart of CSA Group is a vision: making the world a better, safer, more sustainable place. It's been part of our mission for nearly one hundred years: from the first engineering standard for railway bridges developed in 1919, to more than 3,500 standards, codes & related products today.
Headquartered in Canada, with a global footprint of more than 30 labs and offices across Europe, Asia and North America, CSA Group tests, inspects and certifies a wide range of products - from every day househould items to leading edge technology-to meet exacting requirements for safety, performance and environmental impact.
Our employees take pride in making a difference in people's lives through the work that we do. We're looking for people like you to help make it happen.
We are looking for a seasoned Content Marketing Manager to join an innovative marketing team that plays a critical role in the growth of CSA Group, ultimately leading to a safer world.
The key responsibilities of this role will be to develop the overall content and communication strategy, engaging target audiences and maintaining the voice for all aspects of the organization’s presence.
The Content Marketing Manager will create and edit engaging content for external audiences. This includes but is not limited to: print content (brochures, fact sheets, white papers, case studies, etc.), website content, articles, social media, multimedia (infographics, videos) and presentations. He/she will ensure messaging consistency and will utilize proven techniques to track, analyze and improve each campaign.
- Works with commercial unit leaders and marketing managers to define goals for a content strategy that supports the overall commercial unit objectives and strategic marketing plan.
- Creates the overall content strategy for TIC Marketing which takes into account the content needs at each stage of a customer’s buyer journey as well as customer personas.
- Collaborates with the commercial units and marketing managers to identify channels and audiences for whom content will need to be created including: what their needs are; what their content engagement cycle might look like; driving awareness and engagement.
- Manages editorial processes and procedures including: basic SEO understanding, content categorization (i.e. white papers, case studies, fact sheets, etc.), content structure (i.e. clear definition of what elements are needed in content categories), content development (i.e.
work with relevant stakeholders to capture critical information for content) and coordination of distribution (i.e. determine appropriate channels such as publications, social, events, etc.)
- Oversees the creation, editing and proofreading of engaging content both internally and externally, ensuring that content is in compliance with Legal and Technical Integrity requirements as well as suitable for different cultures and accessibility needs.
- Interacts with commercial unit leaders, marketing managers and digital marketing to get alignment of content objectives and timelines.
- Monitors customer and industry trends as well as competition content to differentiate CSA Group messaging and forecast opportunities in trending topics.
- Works with the commercial units and relevant stakeholders to define criteria, processes and objectives for each platform utilizing automation and omnichannel marketing opportunities.
- Develops and manages the asset library to ensure that all relevant internal stakeholders have access to content helping to minimize duplication and improve quality and consistency.
- Collaborates with the digital and design teams to plan and develop content, style and layout.
- Works closely with the marketing and digital team to ensure that relevant content is available to customers in a timely manner.
- Manages external content creators.
- Ensures that all content is consistent with CSA Group brand voice, style and tone and in compliance with the glossary style guide.
- Overall responsibility for managing and measuring content KPIs, reporting results, and giving recommendations for improvements where necessary.
Education & Experience:
- College/university degree in journalism, marketing communications, English or relevant field
- 7+ years of experience in Marketing and Communications in a B2B and/or B2C environment
- MBA is an asset
- Engineering or technical background is an asset
- Proven work experience in content management and writing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills in English
- Copywriting and editing skills in French is an asset
- Proven project management skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Passion for creating compelling stories
More search results
Campaigner (Full-time, Permanent)
Community Food Centres Canada
Senior Communications Specialist, Community & Ten…
Préposé accueil et sécurité | 7/15 Soir | Sélecti…
Gestion Reseau Selection
Préposé accueil et sécurité | Temps plein Jour | …
Gestion Reseau Selection
Plongeur | Temps plein | Sélection le Boisé
Gestion Reseau Selection