- Halton Healthcare
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Position: Registered Nurse
Department: Operating Room
Status: Temporary Part-time for approx. 6 months (must provide availability of up to 0.6 FTE)
Hours: Monday to Sunday -all 7.5 hour shiftswith on call responsibilities. (Hours subject to change based on operational requirements)
Site : Georgetown
This is what you’ll be doing:
- Performs functions of the Perioperative nurse.
- Scrub, circulate and assist the anaesthetist.
- Rotate throughout all surgical specialties and includes "on call" duties
This is what you’ll need to do it:
Halton Healthcare endeavors to hire individuals who are competent in their chosen profession and who exemplify our mission, vision and values of accountability, respect and compassion which guide our individual behaviours and attitudes.
- Current registration and in good standingwith the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Current BCLS Certification required at time of hire.
- Successful completion of post graduate OR course required
- Perioperative Certification or willingness to obtain considered an asset
- Recent OR experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player, ability to utilize critical thinking skills, positive caring attitude, flexible and willingness to learn
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of this position
- Satisfactory employment and attendance record
Salary : $33.56 to $48.05 per hour
Date Posted: November 3, 2020
Internal applications due by: November 10 , 2020
If you are passionate about what you do, motivated by a job well done, and as committed to excellence, quality and patient satisfaction as we are, we'd like to hear from you. Please submit your application via our website at www.haltonhealthcare.ca directly to this posting and include a current copy of your resume.
We thank all those who apply but only those individuals selected for further consideration will be contacted.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Halton Healthcare will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your accommodation needs to ensure your equal participation.
All personal information is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Halton Healthcare is a smoke free facility in and around all three sites. Smoking is not permitted on hospital properties. We thank everyone who works at or visits our hospitals for respecting this healthy initiative. We are also a scent-free environment for all employees and visitors to accommodate individuals’ health concerns arising from exposure to scented products, We ask for everyone's cooperation in our efforts to accommodate health concerns.
More search results
Policy Officer - Department of National Defence
Policy Officer Recruitment Programme
School for the Contemporary Arts - Tier 2 Canada …
Simon Fraser University, School for the Contemporary Arts
Provost and Chief Academic Officer
Vice-Provost (Academic Planning, Policy & Faculty)
Leaders International Toronto
Housing & Health Nurse