- Majorel USA Inc
- Job Category
- Job Type
Majorel supports clients all over the world to successfully shape their customer relationships. More than 48,000 employees in 28 countries design and implement customized solutions for this purpose. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology, we deliver real impact for our partners. Today’s rapidly changing world is sometimes challenging for service delivery; But with our spirit of true entrepreneurship, adaptability and our drive to go further, we view it as an opportunity to innovate by getting the best from people and technology. We constantly strive for the best. We know that doing so is pursuing a moving target. It takes full commitment to go the extra mile. Mutual respect and trust is the hallmark of every successful business, and it’s the same at Majorel. We know that challenges are met and ambitions achieved through teamwork: not only amongst our colleagues, but in partnership with our clients too.
Responsible for managing assigned account in support of business objectives to ensure account’s satisfaction with products and services. This responsibility encompasses a variety of activities that require consistent directing, planning, scheduling, and tracking of tasks. Account Manager will act as a single point of contact for the account (“account” and “program” are used similarly).
Please note this position is for a night shift position to approximately start around 8:00PM- hours to be determined.
· Lead, manage and develop assigned managers through interactions and motivation against performance goals; provide feedback, counseling or coaching as appropriate.
· Translate Majorel and client strategy into deliverables
· Foster a culture of team spirit and hospitality
· Approachable and accessible to team
· Take care of administrative direct report related functions
· Attrition risk management (alert, communicate to client management & mitigate)
· Cultural awareness (understand how people think, lead and get things done across cultures)
· Maintain a good and professional relationship with the internal account management and client’s team; align with internal departments in a decentralized setup.
· Be accountable for program level quality of service (CSAT, transaction monitoring, quality auditing), operational performance and likewise contractual obligations.
· Balance client and internal metrics and maintain performance on target level; provide and implement action plans when goals are not attained
· Ensure continuous improvement by identifying areas of improvement and addressing them internally as well as with the client based on solid evaluation.
· Actively participate in best practice sharing with fellow sites.
· Be accountable for business related implementation of agreements between Global Account Management and client.
· Provide accurate information to Global Account Management and act transparently.
· Ensure a proper and organized flow of information and feedback to and from the team.
· Provide short and long term financial projections and maximize internal revenue generated efficiency.
· Understand and adhere to all company and departmental-related policies and procedures.
· Profit and Loss Management and Budgeting / Forecasting
· Recognize and advance Talent
· Drive the selection process for any team members
· Understand and influence the end-to-end employee lifecycle
· Embody and reinforce an Majorel-values-based culture
· Steer stakeholder communication and decision making in alignment with Majorel and client expectations
· SPOC for service delivery to the client and the client management team
· Make decisions based on thorough strategic understanding of drivers and variables affecting Line of Buisness
· Labor, legal and economic implications
· Financial and contractual implication
· Service delivery metrics
· Technology advancements
· Client strategy
· High level of knowledge about the account, including the technical environment, Related Program knowledge and rules, and other requirements related directly and indirectly to our business
· Excellent organizational skills and exceptional follow through discipline
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Strong leadership skills
· Strong analytical skills, strategic thinking
· Capable of realizing, interpreting and developing the account through partnership with Microsoft
· Read, create, analyze and interpret financial reports, legal documents, pricing agreements and other relevant documentation
· Give effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to general management and program staff
· Analyze problems, detect root causes and resolve all issues
· Analytical skills for planning, job costing and financial calculation
· Willingness to travel as required
· Bachelor’s / College Degree or above in any field; business / commerce / economics is considered advantageous.
· At least 4-5 years Customer Service Experience, preferably from the BPO Industry in a non-tradition call center business (e.g. Managed Services); experience as an Operations Manager / Sr. Manager of at least 2-3 years in a call center setting. Project Management experience is advantageous.
· Exceptional English oral, written and comprehension (reading and auditory) skills.
· Excellent prioritization skills in a dynamic and decentralized environment even under pressure and the ability to coordinate and delegate as appropriate.
· Excellent interpersonal, people management, leadership, mentoring and coaching skills.
· Self-motivated, hands-on and independently working individual who is seeking guidance from internal partners and the client if and as appropriate.
· Above average communication skills and cultural sensitivity.
· Strong understanding of customer service metrics, processes etc.
· Good analytical and conceptual skills
· Presentation skills
· Interest in Advertising and / or Marketing.
· Economic sensitivity (P&L)
· Proficiency on the use of Microsoft Applications such as MS Outlook, Word, MS Excel, Power Point, etc.
· Innovative in creating alternative solutions that will drive performance improvement.
· No attendance issues or active written warnings of any nature issued by the current employer.
· Willing to work on shifting schedules as required by the business / organization
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job the employee requires mobility, the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols as well as hand/eye coordination. The employee regularly sits for long periods of time. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee regularly uses office equipment such as multi-line telephone systems, fax machine, copy machine, calculator. Employee will regularly use a computer for extended periods of time. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All of the above job duties may be changed/modified/deleted at any time by the Company; any other job duties may be assigned as needed.
Standard General Security Roles and Responsibilities
· Understand and adhere to policies, guidelines and procedures pertaining to ethics and compliance, and to the protection of Information Assets, integrity of customer transactions, proper and ethical utilization of access privileges and resources provided to perform the role. Fully comply with all provisions of the Company Code of Conduct, Acceptable Use Policy and Confidentiality Agreement.
· Protect company assets, systems, proprietary and confidential information in accordance with Majorel Confidentiality policy and Corporate Information Security Policies and Procedures.
More search results
Policy Officer - Department of National Defence
Policy Officer Recruitment Programme
School for the Contemporary Arts - Tier 2 Canada …
Simon Fraser University, School for the Contemporary Arts
Provost and Chief Academic Officer
Vice-Provost (Academic Planning, Policy & Faculty)
Leaders International Toronto
Housing & Health Nurse