- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Waste Connection is currently looking for a Scale House Attendant/Admin Assistant to work at our McKinney, Texas location. Responsibility:
- Greet and direct all customers and employees upon entry of the transfer station.
- Weighing trucks in and out and calculating payments for customers.
- Track weight information from scale to computer system and get appropriate signatures.
- Maintain all maintenance paperwork, schedule all heavy equipment PM's, maintain all "EMS" data entry for maintenance. Keep files organized per "Top Shop" requirements.
- Work with the site manager on commodities ordering. Schedule all outbound loads. Maintain communication with mills and brokers. Enter daily information on MRF Log.
- Issue all PO's and check daily on sites budget expenses. Make recurring orders.
- Any other task required by the site manager.
- Candidate must be willing to complete 1 week in plant training to familiarize them selves with the business.
- Efficient data-entry skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Prior cash handling experience required.
- Reliability and punctuality is a must.
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at www.wasteconnections.com . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)
More search results
Policy Officer - Department of National Defence
Policy Officer Recruitment Programme
School for the Contemporary Arts - Tier 2 Canada …
Simon Fraser University, School for the Contemporary Arts
Provost and Chief Academic Officer
Vice-Provost (Academic Planning, Policy & Faculty)
Leaders International Toronto
Housing & Health Nurse