- Water Service Corporation
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
We differentiate ourselves from traditional utility service providers through our broad expertise in water, wastewater, and energy utilities, and our ability to leverage that expertise to structure tailored solutions for our customers.
We have an opening for a temporary full-time Corporate Accountant to cover a maternity leave.
What you'll do
- Maintain the accounting records of assigned business units;
- Prepare monthly intercompany reconciliation and various month-end reporting;
- Prepare intercompany invoices;
- Assist with the preparation of consolidated balance sheets and income statements;
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements notes and audit schedules;
- Liaise with auditors for annual audit requirements;
- Assist with the annual budgeting process;
- Contribute to accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close processes;
- Assist in corporate tax preparation;
- Prepare information for Statistics Canada surveys.
Who you are
You have completed a recognized professional accounting program and have at least two years of directly related experience. You are also:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- An effective communicator
- Self-motivated with independent work habits
- Highly detailed oriented
- Used to multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Available and committed to working on a full-time basis starting January 2021 until April 2022.
If this sounds like you, come join our team of more than 1,300 dynamic professionals who bring drive, passion, and a genuine sense of pride to their work.
This position will remain open until filled. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those shortlisted will be contacted. No telephone calls or recruitment agencies will be accepted. Corix is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible candidate experience. Accommodations available upon request.
More search results
Policy Officer - Department of National Defence
Policy Officer Recruitment Programme
School for the Contemporary Arts - Tier 2 Canada …
Simon Fraser University, School for the Contemporary Arts
Provost and Chief Academic Officer
Vice-Provost (Academic Planning, Policy & Faculty)
Leaders International Toronto
Housing & Health Nurse