- Majorel USA Inc
- Job Category
- Job Type
Majorel supports clients all over the world to successfully shape their customer relationships. More than 48,000 employees in 28 countries design and implement customized solutions for this purpose. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology, we deliver real impact for our partners. Today’s rapidly changing world is sometimes challenging for service delivery; But with our spirit of true entrepreneurship, adaptability and our drive to go further, we view it as an opportunity to innovate by getting the best from people and technology. We constantly strive for the best. We know that doing so is pursuing a moving target. It takes full commitment to go the extra mile. Mutual respect and trust is the hallmark of every successful business, and it’s the same at Majorel. We know that challenges are met and ambitions achieved through teamwork: not only amongst our colleagues, but in partnership with our clients too.
Position is single point of contact for global clients and Global Account Managers for all IT topics. Understands and coordinates all the IT resources required to service global clients. . The perception about Majorel IT by the global client has to be solid, seamless, and always available, independent of where and how we deliver service. GTAM stands for Global Technical Account Management, and it consists on a team sharing the same coordination functions and dedicated exclusively to global clients. TAM team works very closely with Bid management, implementation team, IT service delivery and regional IT resources, while keeping full alignment with the COO and CCO teams. The TAM leverages internal resources of global and regional IT, making transparent to the GAM and client, our IT organization. The candidate must be able to work with minimal supervision under general direction of senior level management. This position demands a highly energetic, highly motivated individual with a passion to deliver results.
• Manage and knowledge of the technical file and footprint of the global client
• Commercial: Help in pre-sales. Design of IT elements in offers for new business, RFPs and upselling activities.
• Rollout: Coordinate and manage internal It resources to facilitate implementation of services.
• Assuring uniform IT delivery and performance for every global client
• Single interface for incident management affecting global clients. Unified incident report.
• Search IT solutions for any need coming from the operation or any improvement to increase the profitability and customer satisfaction
• Holistic vision of the business drivers of global client
• Analytical perception of the effect of our IT offers in the client success
• Influence ability to steer IT discussion
• Knowledge of BPO/CRM, contact center and/or content moderation business
• Experience delivering IT services and technology services
• Experience and ability for pre-sales support
• Strong English Competency – verbal and written
• B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems or related work experience required.
• Strong Leadership Skills: Demonstrated aptitude for effective leadership of staff.
• Understanding of infrastructure (server, storage, network, telephony).
• Business analysis experience: interpret business requirements into technical solutions, issue resolution, risk mitigation and avoidance.
• Excellent communication skills, including presentations to and negotiations with Senior IT and Business leaders.
• Understands and follows the internal and external (customer) change management process.
• Broad working knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle, IT processes, tools, and techniques, as well as Production/Infrastructure Operations (24/7 contact center environment preferred but not required).
• Ability and willingness to learn quickly about the technology involved in any project to the level where you could assist in testing and implementation.
• Ability to self-manage.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to manage complex technical project teams and delegate authority.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job the employee requires mobility, the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols as well as hand/eye coordination. The employee regularly sits for long periods of time. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee regularly uses office equipment such as multi-line telephone systems, fax machine, copy machine, calculator. Employee will regularly use a computer for extended periods of time. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All of the above job duties may be changed/modified/deleted at any time by the Company; any other job duties may be assigned as needed.
Standard General Security Roles and Responsibilities
· Understand and adhere to policies, guidelines and procedures pertaining to ethics and compliance, and to the protection of Information Assets, integrity of customer transactions, proper and ethical utilization of access privileges and resources provided to perform the role. Fully comply with all provisions of the Company Code of Conduct, Acceptable Use Policy and Confidentiality Agreement.
· Protect company assets, systems, proprietary and confidential information in accordance with Majorel Confidentiality policy and Corporate Information Security Policies and Procedure
- Proactively report actual or suspected ethics and compliance violations, vulnerabilities, security incidents and breaches in the confidentiality, integrity or availability of Information assets as per the Company’s Incident Reporting Process.
- Process personal data, client data and employer business specific data in accordance with customer contracts, company guidelines and federal and state requirements.
More search results
Policy Officer - Department of National Defence
Policy Officer Recruitment Programme
School for the Contemporary Arts - Tier 2 Canada …
Simon Fraser University, School for the Contemporary Arts
Provost and Chief Academic Officer
Vice-Provost (Academic Planning, Policy & Faculty)
Leaders International Toronto
Housing & Health Nurse