- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Golder is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Do you have the desire to learn? The drive to excel and thrive in an engaged, collaborative environment?
Golder is currently recruiting a Library Assistant to join our Library and Information Services team on a contractual basis based in Mississauga.
An overview of your role will include:
- Archiving company records and library documents following company retention policies using InMagic Genie, and Iron Mountain database
- Entails unpacking, re-boxing files, and accurate data entry
- Assist in the assessment of the library collection to identify redistribution, weeding, or digitization of items
- Library move and departure related tasks such as housekeeping and equipment organization
You will have a background in:
- 0 to 2 years of experience in a professional services environment
- Familiarity with integrated library systems such as InMagic Genie, and understanding of metadata quality
- Detail-oriented with a sense of pride in quality work
- Positive attitude and can take initiative
- Pleasant, courteous, and discrete manner
- Ability to learn processes quickly and be flexible in changing circumstances
- Good problem-solving skills
Your benefits at Golder will include:
- Employee owned structure - own the business, own the result
- Deepen your expertise in a dynamic work environment
- Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects
- On the job training, mentoring and coaching
- Global projects and travel opportunities
One of Canada's Best Managed Companies, Platinum member status 13 consecutive years
Renowned for technical excellence, Golder is a leading, global employee-owned engineering and consulting firm with over a half century of successful service to its clients. With over 165 offices in over 40 countries, Golder's 6,500 professionals are driven by a passion to deliver results, offering unique specialized skills to address the ever-evolving challenges that earth, environment and energy present to clients across the infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, manufacturing and power sectors.
Golder Associates Ltd. is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), and all other applicable legislation. Golder will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities upon request.
To learn more about our company and culture click here to view The Promise of Golder video.
More search results
Policy Officer - Department of National Defence
Policy Officer Recruitment Programme
School for the Contemporary Arts - Tier 2 Canada …
Simon Fraser University, School for the Contemporary Arts
Provost and Chief Academic Officer
Vice-Provost (Academic Planning, Policy & Faculty)
Leaders International Toronto
Housing & Health Nurse