- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Are you looking for your next big adventure?
We have exciting opportunities for eager individuals with a passion for cuisine and a sense of adventure.
Working with a supportive team, in a busy and dynamic environment, the ideal candidate has experience with catering, the ability to multi-task, is comfortable taking directions and working in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prepare and cook menu items by following instructions and adhering to standardized recipes and specifications
- Move between stations depending on the needs of each service
- Ensure that the food preparation, quality and presentation meet organizational standards
- Prepare sauces and assist prep-cooks prior to service
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment by maintaining occupational health & safety standards (e.g., WHMIS labels, food handling and storage, hygiene etc.)
- Help keep track of kitchen inventory, including food, supplies and equipment
- Perform kitchen work station opening and closing duties as required
- Report any concerns, incidents, losses or damages to Sous Chef and Supervisor
- Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity.
- Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, oven.
- Read food order slips and prepare and cook food according to instructions.
- Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared.
- Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking.
- Pre-cook items such as bacon, to prepare them for later use.
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings
- Other related duties as required
HOW OUR PROGRAM WORKS
- Opportunity to Travel across America and enjoy different experiences in a number of different locations.
- Full time contracts lasting 6 months
- Opportunity to switch to a new location at the end of your contract!
- There are no fees for job seekers
- Once your time has been completed, you'll walk away with new job references, new friends, and memories to last a lifetime.
- Staff accommodations available for all Mobilize staff
- Employee is responsible for relocation and housing cost
- The program works in groups employees, so if you have friends you would like to live and travel with, make sure you apply together!
- 1 Year customer service experience
- Age 21 or older
- Must be legally able to work in America
- Have high school diploma
- Clean background check
- A sense of adventure!!!
More search results
Policy Officer - Department of National Defence
Policy Officer Recruitment Programme
Provost and Chief Academic Officer
Vice-Provost (Academic Planning, Policy & Faculty)
Leaders International Toronto
Housing & Health Nurse
Non-Profit Portfolio Manager – Prince George