- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
We are looking for an experienced Dispatcher to join our team in Walnut, Mississippi. As a member of our world class Dispatch Team, you will feel like you're a part of something bigger than yourself. Our team works together towards a common goal, making our Customer Service the best in the industry!
Why you need to join us!
• CULTURE: It 's a Great place to work! We work in an environment where empowered, self directed All-stars know what they do is important.
• INTEGRITY: Our definition is "saying what you will do and then doing it!" We keep our promises to our customers and our employees.
- Work in conjunction with other departments to resolve customer disputes & demonstrate the ability to become proficient in the use of proprietary operational systems.
- Analyzing and resolving customer inquiries for missed pick-ups, misplaced containers and property damage.
- Assisting driver(s) when a pick up or delivery is in question before servicing.
- Scheduling and dispatching work to various employees and departments throughout the day
- Demonstrate effective use of software applications, at a minimum MS Word and Excel proficient.
- Delivers services to customers in a manner that promotes goodwill. Interacts with customers daily.
- Work in a fast paced, cooperative, high call volume environment. Solicit sale of new or additional services.
- High school diploma or equivalent is a must.
- 2 years of Dispatcher experience in a transportation or logistics atmosphere preferred .
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Etc)
- Excellent organization and communication skills, both orally and written.
Apply today and Connect with Your Future
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)
More search results
Policy Officer - Department of National Defence
Policy Officer Recruitment Programme
Provost and Chief Academic Officer
Vice-Provost (Academic Planning, Policy & Faculty)
Leaders International Toronto
Housing & Health Nurse
Non-Profit Portfolio Manager – Prince George