- FLIR Systems
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
At FLIR, we have a simple but ambitious mission: to develop market-leading thermal and sensing technologies which enhance everyday life. From saving energy, to saving lives FLIR is making a real difference in our world.
Our products are used in a wide array of situations to rescue people in danger, detect criminals, conserve energy, navigate safely, provide security around the globe, and protect our environment.
We are looking for individuals who thrive on making an impact and want the excitement of being on a team that wins.
Reporting to the Service Manager in China. This position will locate in Shanghai. Responsible for product repair, maintenance and calibration work. Work closely with other team members to develop service business in China.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Daily service work handling including product repair and maintenance, software upgrading.
- Responsible for technical and product support to customers and sales organization.
- Collect product and service information to maintain the service database and feedback to factory.
- Management of spare parts and stocks for service work.
- Be able to travel out for onsite customer support and service work.
- Other job related work required by the company.
- College degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of service and repair work experiences on related industry products.
- Good knowledge on using repair and service instruments and tools.
- Strong communications skill. Fluent in Chinese and English.
- Able and willing to business travel if needed.
- Good in computer and software skills
FLIR and all of our employees are committed to conducting business with the highest ethical standards. We require all employees to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, rules and regulatory orders. Our reputation for honesty, integrity and high ethics is as important to us as our reputation for making innovative sensing solutions.
FLIR is an equal opportunity employer.