- FLIR Systems
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
At FLIR, we have a simple but ambitious mission: to develop market-leading thermal and sensing technologies which enhance everyday life. From saving energy, to saving lives FLIR is making a real difference in our world.
Our products are used in a wide array of situations to rescue people in danger, detect criminals, conserve energy, navigate safely, provide security around the globe, and protect our environment.
We are looking for individuals who thrive on making an impact and want the excitement of being on a team that wins.
FLIR Integrated Imaging Solutions (IIS), a division of FLIR systems, headquartered in the Greater Vancouver area, BC, addresses mainly 2 growing markets: Machine vision for the largest part of our activities, and People Flow Analytics.
Regarding Machine Vision: we provide to machinery manufacturers or system integrators imaging products and solutions that are used for quality inspection, measurement, traceability, vision guided automation and robotics, as well as intelligent traffic systems. Regarding People Analytics: we are currently focused on Retail Analytics, and we provide imaging products and solutions that are used to measure retail customers traffic, customers queuing time, customers flows in the retail space; Essentially our People Analytics products help to replicate the equivalent of web analytics in the physical world.
Do you enjoy the challenge of being a key member of the logistics and operations team? Do you have an attention to detail like no other? If so, you might be well suited for our Material Handler position. As a Material Handler, you will support our inventory activities including the cycle count program, kitting, NCR processing, POU transfers, Production Order receiving, and other warehousing operations.
This will be an afternoon shift (3:00pm - 11:30pm).
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Point of use inventory transfers, incoming parts stocking
- Material transfers\\transactions
- PO Kitting and receiving
- Pick materials as required and perform associated transactions
- Perform cycle counts of finished goods and raw materials inventory
- High School Diploma
- Highly organized individual with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment, and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work as part of a team and with minimal supervision.
- A positive attitude
- Excellent computer skills. Comfortable with Excel and MS Office
- Able to lift up to a 20lb box
- Experience in electronics manufacturing
- Prior experience working within an ERP system as asset.
- Prior inventory or shipping & receiving experience an asset.
FLIR and all of our employees are committed to conducting business with the highest ethical standards. We require all employees to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, rules and regulatory orders. Our reputation for honesty, integrity and high ethics is as important to us as our reputation for making innovative sensing solutions.
FLIR is an equal opportunity employer.
More search results
Policy Officer - Department of National Defence
Policy Officer Recruitment Programme
Two Canada Research Chair (Tier 2) Faculty Positi…
Indigenous Student Success Navigator
School for the Contemporary Arts - Tier 2 Canada …
Simon Fraser University, School for the Contemporary Arts
Provost and Chief Academic Officer